Welcome, we look forward to seeing you in person when the Government allows.
Location: 102-1825 Main Street
It is mandatory that all Victory church attenders Register. The form is found under the “Reserve my Seat” tab at the bottom of the page.
Everyone attending will have only ONE grace attendance if they did not register, forms will need to be filled out at the door
Registration will open one week before the Sunday service and will close that Thursday of the same week
If you are a guest attending Victory we will have the proper protocol form for you at the door to be filled out
Details to know before you register:
- Registration is open two weeks prior to the service and will need to be received by Thursday at noon the week of the service.
- Members, please do not show up without registering.
- Registration is required for for each individual who wishes to attend.
- There are no children/ nursery care or programs.
- Please do not attend if you are ill or experiencing covid-19 symptoms.
- Please do not attend if someone in your cohort has covid like symptoms or has had covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Special Note regarding Sundays:
- All attendees need to be able to sit through the service.
- Please show up 20 minutes prior to start of service and take your seat. Keep your social distance from non-cohorts.
- Our service is still being filmed and live-streamed.
- Masks are required during singing.
- Social distancing must be maintained while on church property.
Reservation Form will appear below the Monday before the service and will close on Thursday the same week.